- 200 gr. of tuna
- 1 eggplant.
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper.
- 1 green pepper.
- 4 tomatoes.
- We will proceed to eliminate the leaves and outer layers of the onion, washing and drying it, later, before placing it on the oven plate.
- We will eliminate the green part of the eggplant, to rinse it in water and dry it, before placing it on the oven plate.
- We will eliminate the nipples and seeds of the peppers, to wash them and dry them, later, before placing them on the oven plate.
- We will wash and place, dry the tomatoes on the oven plate.
- Put all these vegetables on the oven plate, and we will use the occasion to pour a little oil and a pinch of salt. The oven will be previously heated, from another previous roast, for example, or another dish that we have prepared.
- However, we will place the plate inside this oven at about 130 – 150ºC, at the most, to avoid burning and not being caught.
- When we observe that the skin of the peppers jumps to bubbles, we can understand that this roast is finished.
- After the roast, we will remove this plate from the oven and remove the skin of the peppers and eggplant, as well as remove the outer part of the onion or the mentioned ingredients that may have been burned.
- We will make strips with the meat of the peppers and tacos with the meat of the rest of the ingredients, which will be deposited all of them in a salad bowl to which we only have to throw the pickled tuna, its oil, plus the olive oil and the salt, to our particular taste